- جزئیات محصول
- معرفی محصول
- نظرات کاربران
- The modular mini PLC system for the low and mid-performance ranges
- With comprehensive range of modules for optimum adaptation to the automation task
- Flexible use through simple implementation of distributed structures and versatile networking
- User-friendly handling and uncomplicated design without a fan
- Can be expanded without problems when the tasks increase
- Powerful thanks to a range of integrated functions
- Failsafe automation system for plants with increased safety requirements for production technology
- Based on S7-300
- Additional ET 200S and ET 200M distributed I/O stations complete with safety-related modules can be connected
- Safety-related communication via PROFIBUS DP with PROFIsafe profile
- Standard modules can be used in addition for non-safety-relevant applications
Catalog ST 70:
You can also find information about SIMATIC S7-300 in Catalog ST 70:
The SIMATIC S7-300 is the modular mini PLC system for the low-end and mid performance ranges.
The modular and fan-free design, simple implementation of distributed structures, and convenient handling make the SIMATIC S7-300 the cost-effective and user-friendly solution for the most diverse tasks in the low-end and mid performance ranges.
Application areas of the SIMATIC S7-300 include:
- Special machinery,
- Textile machinery,
- Packaging machinery,
- General mechanical equipment manufacture,
- Controller building,
- Machine tool manufacture,
- Installation systems,
- Electrical/electronics industry and the skilled trades.
Several performance-graded CPUs and a comprehensive range of modules with a host of user-friendly functions allow you to use only those modules necessary for your application. In the case of task expansions, the controller can be upgraded at any time by means of additional modules.
The SIMATIC S7-300 is universal in use:
- Maximum suitability for industry thanks to high electromagnetic compatibility and high resistance to shock and vibration.
The SIMATIC S7-300F fail-safe automation system is used in plants with increased safety requirements. It controls processes where immediate shutdown presents no danger to personnel or the environment.
The S7-300F meets the following safety requirements:
- Requirement class AK 1 to AK 6 in accordance with DIN V 19250/DIN V VDE 0801
- Safety requirement class SIL 1 to SIL 3 in accordance with IEC 61508
- Category 1 to 4 in accordance with EN 954-1
In addition, standard modules can be used in the S7-300F as well as the fail-safe modules. This makes it possible to establish a fully integrated control system for a plant where non-safety related tasks and safety-related tasks co-exist. The overall plant is configured and programmed with the same standard tools.